Sunday, July 10, 2022

An exclusive interview with the CEO of Vizlen





CEO ,Vizlen

In a world of diversity and global awakening , a new brand anchored on providing unique style and world class designs tailored to fit the needs and expectations of all. Vizlen is woven in the very fabrics of creativity, reality and quality .

This story of excellence begins from a sketch which won the admiration of many to the motivations that birthed a new global brand into reality .

The CEO in an interview reveals a true reflection of “ Imagination, Creativity , Hardwork & Success”. From a unique perspective coming from the creative sketches that birth a resilient achieving spirit in him to build an empire that gives opportunity to many young ones through fashion .



AN INTERVIEW WITH ERNEST FIANKO THE CEO OF VIZLEN

Question: For those who do not know what your clothing line is about, kindly brief us on what your brand is about and your target audience?

Vizlen: Our brand has two collections of clothes an active wear and a fashion clothing line.

I want the brand to be of the best quality when it comes to the active wear collections and fashion. To be a renowned global brand with Vizlen being a household name.

Question: How long did it take you to start project ?

Vizlen : I was silently working on this while I was still living with my family, doing research on finding manufactures, how I can get an illustrator to get me the technical sheets for my designs, it took me in about 6 years to start this.

Question: What was the inspiration to start the line ?

Vizlen : I sketched a dress for my mom on mother’s day and she was impressed with the design and detailing.Although it was nothing but a mere sketch for me, her eagerness to have my design become a reality sparked my motivation. I thought she was just trying to make me feel good and creative as any mother would. Upon seeking the view of random people on the design the feedbacks were positive. From that moment on, I decided to work on my own brand, learning from other brands and sketching out several designs.

Question: Names have unique stories , any special reason why you decided on Vizlen for your brand name?

Vizlen: The name Vizlen stands for ‘Victory’ for me, I got the name out of two different words ‘splendid and victory’ hence Viz-len.

Past experiences and my will to keep pushing is what motivates me when it comes to Vizlen, it’s like the birth of a successful era.It marks one of my most successful phases in life.

Question:So far how has the reception been ?

Vizlen: It has been great so far although not fully launched I have received positive feedbacks based on few post on social media specifically instagram. The designs have gained the admiration of many who wish to purchase as soon as it’s officially launched.


Question: How are you financing the project ?

Vizlen: Vizlen is a sole proprietary venture and as such it’s financed out of my income savings. The probability of having investors on board however is still something that I am working on but for now I cover every financial input.

Question: Is the rising inflation and prices of a lot of goods going to affect your pricing?

Vizlen:No it won’t have an effect for now but as inflation rises there’s a possibility the prices of quality materials and production cost might increase and with that there would be a minimal rise in prices. For now, it doesn’t affect the cost of a Vizlen apparel.

Question: Are you looking at expanding this in years to come?

Vizlen : Yes, my team and I are working hard to introduce new designs and products every year and subsequently reaching the global market.
Different cultures have acceptable clothings and as we plan on inclusivity we plan on presenting Vizlen in a way that suits each country we expand to. That’s the difference we bringing on board.

Question: Where do you see this in the next 10 years? 

Vizlen: In the next ten years I see progress beyond our territory and as stated early on Vizlen being a household name.

Question : Tell us why people should patronise your brand ?

Vizlen: We plan on offering our customer discounts and promotions, we will build referral-generating activities into the sales. However, if you seek quality, affordability and style then Vizlen should be your number choice.

Question: What makes your brand unique and distinct?

Vizlen: Our brand embraces culture, the designs are not only creatively futuristic and timeless, it most importantly communicates inclusivity putting our customer needs first with an example being are gender fluid designs.
At Vizlen it’s all about Unity, together we can build and together we are strong.
Just like how different cultures have their uniqueness and beauty, we want our designs emulate such. Not just by use of the finest garments and materials but for our customers to look exquisite and spiffy in style.

Summer Inspiration

Vizlen Monochrome  This summer  season, if you’re looking for stylish summer clothing  for your Florida, Akosombo,Ada ,Brighton and Dubai Re...